Careers at Direct Window Supplies
We are always on the look out for talented people within the industry to help us move forward. If you think you have what it takes, apply for one of our positions listed below. If there are no vacancies currently available, we would still be happy to receive your CV and keep it on record. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Hours: 8AM – 5PM Monday to Friday
Remuneration: £Dependant on experience, Plus commission. SSP & 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work as a Conservatory Planner within our busy and fast paced office / factory. This person will be responsible for pricing and processing simple window, door and bay quotations along with some of the more technically demanding quotes / jobs through-out the industry. This will include full conservatories including the roof, arched frames, vertical sliding windows and other specialist products. Working alongside two other planners within our office, this person would be dealing with both trade and DIY customers.
We are looking for someone who is capable of managing their own time efficiently and who can offer an excellent level of support, both to our existing customer base and potential new customers, enabling them to win orders with end users.
Basic outline of the role:
• Providing time-critical quotes to both the trade and DIY.
• Answering technical questions relating to our products and offering advice and support where required.
• Liaising with our factory and suppliers to gain technical approval on some complex designs / product configurations.
• Ensuring where possible, customers are aware of the current regulations and requirements for new / replacement products.
• Converting winning quotes into jobs, ordering all related products / materials from our suppliers and scheduling manufacture / delivery.
• Liaising with our factory where technical details need to be manually amended from the software system before manufacture.
• Offering an exceptional level of after-sales support and advice where required.
• General administration work including filing, taking payments, answering the telephone etc.
What we are looking for:
– Previous industry experience would be beneficial.
– Knowledge of the First Degree – Window Designer software would be a beneficial.
– A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook Email.
– Good ability to visualize in 3D from drawings / plans.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– A pro-active and flexible approach to busy workloads.
– Self-motivated and hard working with the ability to use own initiative.
– Punctual and diligent with a smart appearance.
This is an exciting role for the right person, you will be working in a busy and rapidly expanding fabricator of PVCu, aluminium and composite products. Our product portfolio is always expanding and we offer to our customers a level of service second to none within the industry. Dealing with both trade & DIY customers, this role is extremely engaging and well rewarded via a sales based commission scheme.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Sometimes we send emails containing information about our products and services. If you would like to start receiving these emails simply enter your details below.